Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pre-Departure

May 10, 2013

I am so excited to be leaving for San Jose in just a few short hours!  Because of my trip to Italy last summer, I am now interested in traveling to as many places around the world as I can.  It is amazing to see the interactions between people in different cultures.

As far as I have heard, Costa Rica is the "happiest place on earth."  Knowing this makes me even more anxious to get there.  When I think of Costa Rica, I think of jungles, beaches, and exotic animals.  From the pictures I have seen, it is just an absolutely beautiful place.  It will definitely be a different experience for me because I have never had the opportunity to travel to an exotic location.

I think one of the days I am most excited about the trip is the all-day excursion!  During that day, we will be horseback riding, white water rafting, zip lining, taking a mud bath, and more!  I am sure I will be exhausted, but that sounds like a day full of fun!

Cannot wait for this adventure to start!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment